E-mail us

cl-diffusion@wanadoo.fr

Delivery

Europe

Payment

Secure via Paypal and credit card

Our warehouse

Montlouis sur Loire - FRANCE

Set the standard this season in the hottest thing to hit the stage since stilettos. Our industry leading mini scrunch bottom is the perfect accessory to complete any ensemble. And it's not just for entertainers anymore! These durably made double stitched bottoms stay in place so well, they are ideal for everyday wear. Strong enough for jeans, plush enough for lace, sexy enough for stage! Featuring a low rise retro cut front that flatters any figure, stay put low cut sides and scrunch butt centerline stitching to really flatter your derriere. You get a plumping look that is wedgie free! Composition : 93% Polyester 7% Elastane Care instructions : Hand Wash. Do not Bleach. Do not Iron. Packaging : Flat Pack

I don't see product prices. How to do ?

To see the prices, you just need to create an account with your intra-community VAT number.

What are the delivery prices ?

Delivery prices : Up to 2kg - 10€ HT / Up to 10kg - 14€ HT / Up to 20kg - 18€ HT / Up to 30kg - 20e HT

How soon will my order be delivered ?

Delivery times are between 10 and 12 working days.

I am an individual, can i order on the site ?

The site is reserved for professionals. As an individual you cannot order on this site.

When can i retrieve my invoice ?

You will find your invoice in your customer account, in the "order" tab.

i have a problem with my order. What to do ?

If you have a problem with your order, do not hesitate to contact us by phone +33 247 528 356 or email cl-diffusion@wanadoo.fr.

Category VOLUME 2 Brand Mapalé volume 2

Related products