E-mail us

cl-diffusion@wanadoo.fr

Delivery

Europe

Payment

Secure via Paypal and credit card

Our warehouse

Montlouis sur Loire - FRANCE

A tried and true essential that is simply stunning no matter how you slice it! Our basic triangle top is the most critical accessory in the fashionista's arsenal. No matter if you're a dancer, an entertainer or just a regular sex siren that wants to perform in the bedroom, you're going to need a flattering tri top and we've got you covered. Our sexy triangle top features a classic slider style construction with tri cups that slide along the base string to adjust to your perfect fit, and base string and shoulder strings both tie around the neck and back to conform to your figure. Double stitched and built to last. Composition : 93% Polyester 7% Elastane Care instructions : Hand Wash. Do not Bleach. Do not Iron. Packaging : Flat Pack

I don't see product prices. How to do ?

To see the prices, you just need to create an account with your intra-community VAT number.

What are the delivery prices ?

Delivery prices : Up to 2kg - 10€ HT / Up to 10kg - 14€ HT / Up to 20kg - 18€ HT / Up to 30kg - 20e HT

How soon will my order be delivered ?

Delivery times are between 10 and 12 working days.

I am an individual, can i order on the site ?

The site is reserved for professionals. As an individual you cannot order on this site.

When can i retrieve my invoice ?

You will find your invoice in your customer account, in the "order" tab.

i have a problem with my order. What to do ?

If you have a problem with your order, do not hesitate to contact us by phone +33 247 528 356 or email cl-diffusion@wanadoo.fr.

Category VOLUME 2 Brand Mapalé volume 2

Related products